View Profile ThunderBeats

2 Movie Reviews

audio at the end is too loud and difficult to hear.

Alphaman responds:

fail

woah..

So, next time.. send me a PM before just grabbing the song :) not because you're not allowed to go ahead and take it, but because I made this a long time ago, and have since remodeled it into a much higher quality and much less repetitive version :O

thanks for using it though! let me know if you want custom songs in the future - my newer works are certainly of a higher caliber than was this ;)

SteakandKidneyPie responds:

I think I did send a PM. Maybe this was for the third

10 Audio Reviews

ahh! finish it! great atmosphere here :)

nice production quality overall! Stylistically, perhaps you could use a bit more of a build up than the manipulated crash into the already, very droppy sounding verse. It came a bit early ^^ also, perhaps it's just the build of my headphones, but your distorted vocals stand pretty high in your mix. that's really your choice, though :) I did enjoy the listen. keep up the good work!

etK responds:

very nice

An impressive composition

I would advise watching out for ducking in your lower registers. And when I say lower, I mean to say those frequencies of my subwoofer which make the fibrillations of my heart cringe with jealousy ;) It seems like occasionally, the sub gets cut back by a hard kick or another instrument, and it slightly detracts from an otherwise seamless production.

Other than that, nice job!

need custom music for a flash? send me a message :D I'd be more than happy to help out

Morgan McSweeney @ThunderBeats